Saturday 1 January 2011

FRIENDSHIP| New Year, Old Friends

Pink Retro Telephone on Mint  Art Print


I had a very interesting conversation with a colleague this afternoon. He had been through a very rough patch and was calling to tell me some good news. I thought about him quite often but never actually picked the phone to ask how he was.

I made excuses all the time to not call and the classic one was I am not that close to him. I was actually taken aback today when he rang to tell me that things were actually looking up for him. He was very up beat and thanked me for being a pall. I was very embarrassed to say the least. I never actually did anything to warrant him to call me and thank me for being a pall.

This year I intend to check regularly on my friends and keep in touch with colleagues

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design